Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happiness is...

a new video from The Charlatans! So lucky for me that they've always been a favourite and they're still around. You can download this single,"Oh! Vanity," for free on xfm.co.uk starting on the 25th February.



It was a nice clear day today, after a wild snowstorm yesterday. We got half a foot or so, and I had some interesting views of snow flying every which way from my 20th floor work perch. The boots I snagged a few weeks ago were just in the nick of time. I actually managed to get on a streetcar this morning, but was stuck on the first step for the duration of my fairly short journey...

A big shout out to A&A, who are in Siberia right now (somewhat colder than Canada, even) on the most meaningful trip they will ever take. Sounds like all is well so far, which is fantastic...

No comments: